by Kassandra Lamb
Hi all! Marcia and I thought you might find my guest post interesting. I’m over at Janice Hardy’s Fiction University today, talking about the pros and cons of writing short stories and novellas versus full-length novels.
Please check it out (and share if you are so inclined).
Short stories, novellas, novels—what’s the best route to go as a fiction writer? Are there advantages to writing short?
This is a more complicated question than it may seem to be on the surface. There are several factors to consider:
● The definition of a short story vs. a novella
● The appeal of writing short for the author
● How readers feel about short stories and novellas vs. full-length novels
● The benefits of shorts for authors
● The bottom line: how much can you make off of shorts?
In order to…
View original post 185 more words