Dealing with these issues can drain so much out of your body physically. We spend so much time worrying, we forget the reality of what’s really going on. We have a liar living inside us that tells us “we’re no good”, “we don’t deserve anything”, “I’m a complete failure”. We tend to try and predict the future or read people’s minds and come up with unrealistic assumptions that cause us to not even try!
* I have attached an example of what it should look like below along with a list of the distorted thoughts.
- Think of a scenario in the past that made you upset and write down what happened. Be specific
- Now write down what you felt. Angry? Sad? Anxious? Depressed?
- Beside each emotion, write down a percentage of how intense it was. Eg: Mad 50% Sad 75%. Anxious 60%
- Next, I want you to write the negative…
View original post 168 more words