Norway Plans To Kill Most Of Its Wolves

Reblogged on WordPress.com

Source: Norway Plans To Kill Most Of Its Wolves

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Norway Plans To Kill Most Of Its Wolves

    1. Thanks so much Adele I can’t believe that they want to kill 75% of all the wolves when they only cause 7% of the overall loss. Surely loss of some animals is part and parcel of the sheep farming industry, it seems so harsh to push a wild animal basically to extinction for such a small percentage of loss. What are they doing about the causes of the other 93% of animal losses? Thanks again Adele

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s